Crew of 5
Crew of 6
|Private Charter||whole boat||£231||£1617||£1617||£1617||na||1,2,3|
|Training / Seatime (5KSC Skipper)||per person||£46.50||£325.50||£1627.50||na||na||1,2,3,4|
|Training- External Trainer||per person||£46.50||
|Inshore Skipper Scheme ( Day Skipper)||per person||£46.50||£325.50||£1627.50||na||na||1,2,3,4,5|
|Club Cruise||per person||£42.50||£297.50||£1487.50||£1785||na||1,2,3|
|Racing/Skills honing on the Mersey||per person||£19.00||na||na||na||na||1,3,6|
|Taster Day||per person||£38.00||na||na||na||na||1,3|
|Overnight stay (no sailing, eg for AGM)||per person||£5.50||na||na||na||na||1,3|
* The charter type (and hence the fees payable) for some activities, e.g. delivery trips, are agreed between the skipper and the Crew Bureau
1) All sailing fees are based on bareboat charter fees. Racing/Skills honing is a half-day rate for Mersey sailing over high water. Gas and diesel is included in the charter fee.
2) Marina fees, harbour dues, etc. are payable by the crew.
3) Day membership for non-CSSC members is set by the CSSA and is chargeable in lieu of Full or Linked Membership fees to all non-members of CSSC using CSSA yachts at £8 per day (£56 per week)
4) For Sea Time/Training, the crew covers a 5KSC skipper’s berth fee. The skipper will contribute to all other cruising expenses (marina fees, food, etc.)
5) For external training, the crew’s Extras cover External Trainer fees and expenses and include £10 per person/day for food.
6) Racing is with Liverpool Yacht Club (LYC) and there is a £5 entry fee payable to LYC for non-members of LYC