Our Fees for 2022
|Charter Type (all per person per day)||Berth per person |
|Bareboat per day||Bareboat per week||Notes|
|5KSC Skippered Seatime or Development||£53||NA||NA||1,6|
|Inshore Skipper Scheme||NA||£282||£1974||1|
|RYA Training Course with Instructor||£95||NA||NA||2,5|
|Spring & Autumn midweek private charter (Monday night to Thursday night April & October)||£30||£120||NA||1|
|Spring and Autumn midweek 5KSC skippered Seatime (Monday night to Thursday night April & October)||£36||£144||NA||1,6|
|Racing (day sail on the Mersey)||£32||NA||NA||3|
|Skills honing ( day sail on the Mersey)||£27||NA||NA|
Each charter comes with free gas and diesel. Day membership for non CSSC members is set by the CSSA and is chargeable in lieu of full or linked membership fees to all non-members of CSSC using CSSA yachts at £8 per day.
- Marina fees, harbour duties etc. where due are payable by the crew
- For RYA practical courses (Competent Crew, Day Skipper, YM Coastal) the fee covers trainers fees + on board food at £10 per day + marina fees + RYA certificate. It does not include any examination fees that may be chargeable.
- Racing is with Liverpool Yacht Club and the fee includes LYC membership for the day
- Not charged if connected with club activities
- Non training berths may be available at the club cruise rate, depending upon the number being examined.
- For development/Sea time, the crew covers a 5KSC skipper’s berth fee. The skipper will contribute to all other cruising expenses (marina fees, food etc).